Aashram is an Indian Hindi-language crime drama web series pro
duced by MX Player and directed by Prakash Jha. It is a production of Prakash Jha’s Productions. The series stars Bobby Deol, Aaditi Pohankar, Darshan Kumar, Chandan Roy Sanyal, Tushar Pandey, and Anupriya Goenka, among others, in prominent roles. Madhvi Bhatt, Avinash Kumar, Sanjay Masoomm, Tejpal Singh Rawat, and Kuldeep Ruhil are the authors. The first season Of Aashram came out on MX Player on August 28, 2020. The series’ second season came out on Mx Player on November 11, 2020, and the third season came out in June 2022.
In this article, we will explore all the latest updates about Aashram Season 4, including its release date and what fans can expect from the upcoming season. So, if you’re a fan of the series and can’t wait to know more about Aashram Season 4, keep reading to learn all the latest details.
Aashram Season 4: Overview
|Title||Ek Badnaam Ashram Season 4|
|Main Cast||Bobby Deol
Chandan Roy Sanyal
|Story and Screenplay||PJP Team|
|Music Director||Sunny Inder|
|Costume Director||Priyanka Mundada|
|Production Designer||Uday Prakash Singh|
|Production House||Prakash Jha Productions|
Aashram Season 4: Release Date
The most awaited MX Player Series Aashram’s fourth season is set to be released soon. According to new reports, Season 4 of Aashram is anticipated to premiere on 29 November 2023. Aashram Season 4 is one of the most popular television shows, with new episodes regularly released.
The previous three seasons have been a resounding success, with fans worldwide tuning in to follow the story of Baba Nirala and his followers. We can confirm that Aashram Season 4 will release in 29 December 2023. Bobby Deol, who plays self-proclaimed godman Baba Nirala in the show, declares himself above the law in the teaser for the new season. The show is now officially titled Ek Badnaam Aashram.
Bobby shared the teaser on his Instagram account with the caption:
- Aashram Season 4: Star Cast
- Chandan Roy Sanyal as Bhupendra “Bhopa Swami” Singh
- Aaditi Pohankar as Parminder “Pammi” Lochan
- Tushar Pandey as Satwinder “Satti” Lochan
- Darshan Kumar as Sub-Inspector Ujagar Singh
- Anupriya Goenka as Dr. Natasha Katariya
- Tridha Choudhury as Babita
- Vikram Kochhar as Senior Constable Sadhu Sharma
- Anil Rastogi as Ex – CM Sundar Lal
- Sachin Shroff as Chief Minister Hukum Singh
- Anurita Jha as Kavita
Aashram Season 4: Plot
Baba Nirala, in the third season of Aashram, attained the position of Bhagwan (God). In the fourth season teaser, he explicitly asserts his belief that he surpasses the jurisdiction of the law. The fourth season trailer showcases his self-proclaimed title of “Bhagwan hum hain” and his declaration of having established his own paradise. He challenges the notion that God can be confined, stating, “God is me, how can God be imprisoned?”
The upcoming fourth season of Aashram guarantees an even more captivating narrative compared to its predecessors. Baba Nirala, who considers himself superior to everything and everyone, including the law, adamantly refuses to acknowledge his detainment
Where To Watch Aashram 4?
You can watch the show’s first three seasons on MX Player for free. You can watch the fourth season on Mx Player when it comes out.
- Hindustan Times: The show’s attempt to be clever falls short due to its lack of smart writing. The portrayal of judicial and investigative processes is amateurish, and the pacing of the show is painfully slow. Its formulaic and corny nature, coupled with a dated tone reminiscent of the 90s, fails to create excitement. However, Bobby Deol’s performance shines as a redeeming aspect.
- IMDb: The show delves into the story of a deceitful Indian Godman who operates from an ashram, using his seemingly virtuous actions as a cover for criminal and unholy activities including rape, murder, drug trade, political manipulation, and coercion. Regrettably, the show fails to captivate, and the performances suffer from a lack of opportunity for character development.
- Koimoi: After facing controversy for allegedly targeting Hindus, the show’s title was changed to “Ek Badnaam… Aashram 3.” However, it is important to note that the show’s content aims to critique not only Hindus but humanity as a whole. Despite this intention, the show falls short in terms of writing quality and fails to impress with its performances.
- NDTV: Bobby Deol delivers an impressively solid performance in the series, but the show falls short in providing enough room for character development.
- News18: The show revolves around Pammi Pahelwan’s journey of survival against Baba Nirala as she fights back and exposes his true identity as a sexual offender. However, Bobby Deol’s portrayal of Baba Nirala loses its charm during his transformation into a so-called ‘Bhagwaan.’